Mobile Elevated Working Platforms
Who’s it for:
Potential and existing operators who have received no formal instruction and those requiring refresher training on Mobile Elevated Work Platforms.
Vertical Scissor Lift – Articulated Boom Platform – Vehicle Mounted Boom
Trailer Mounted Boom
Scissor Lift Example
For the Previously Trained
Refresher and Test
Theory and Practical
1 Day Course*
Transferring To New Machine
Has Current Certificate
1 Day Course*
Full Practical Training
1 to 3 Day Course*
- Identify components, terminology and features of the MEWP
- State the design purpose of the MEWP and its limitations of use
- Carrying out pre-use safety inspections
- Locate and state the purpose of controls, safety devices and warning signs
- Site the MEWP safely / locating and applying safety devices
- Moving the MEWP to the work position
- Precaustions and procedures when working on and moving the platform
- Moving the MEWP to specified work positions and its travel position
- Health and Safety including relevant legislation
Our aim is to provide professional, friendly and cost effect training to all our customers no matter how large or small. Helping you to comply with all the current legislation.
We can also manage your training for you. Storing databases of trainees and reminding of refreshers or updates and scheduling training to suit.
All our lift truck courses are accredited with ITSSAR and delivered through our highly experienced trainers. All course costs quoted are inclusive of all travel.
Contact us now to find out more detailed information of the courses we run and for a highly competitive quotation.
*Course duration dependent on number of trainees per course, trainees ability and instructors assessment.